GVHTT Ping Center complies with the French law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 called "Loi informatique et libertés" and the EU regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 called "Règlement Général sur la Protection des Données".
GVHTT Ping Center, located at 5 rue Léo Lagrange 56700 Hennebont, is responsible for processing personal data. Unless otherwise stated, the personal data collected are intended for internal use and are not intended to be shared with third parties outside the cases provided for by the laws and regulations. They may nevertheless be made accessible to service providers (subcontractors within the meaning of the regulations), under its control, for the strict needs and within the limits of their mission.
The processing of personal data by GVHTT Ping Center aims to : - To provide users with the means to interact with the company - To enable you to book a training camp from the site - To ensure the proper functioning of the site and improve your browsing experience - To improve the functionality of the site by analysing usage statistics
In general, your personal data are kept for a maximum of 3 years from the last activity, the last exchange, and are then deleted from our back office, as well as from our AWS hosting service.
Your choice of cookies is retained for 13 months.
When you visit the site, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet. A "cookie" is a piece of information, usually small and identified by a name, that may be sent to your browser by a website you are visiting. Your web browser will store it for a certain period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you log in again.
What rights do you have regarding your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the following rights in relation to the use of your personal data:
- to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to you are being processed and, where they are, access to those data and information about such processing;
- obtain rectification of inaccurate data;
- in certain specific cases, obtain the deletion of some of your data;
- in certain specific cases, obtain the limitation of the processing that we carry out;
- object to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation or, irrespective of your particular situation, to the use of your data for marketing purposes;
- withdraw your consent at any time in the future, if it was the legal basis for processing your data;
- receive the data you have provided and/or request that it be transferred to another controller, if the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and the processing is automated;
- if you reside in France, to define the fate of your data after your death.
If you wish to exercise your rights or obtain information on the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer ("DPO") by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address :
GVHTT Ping Center 5 rue Léo Lagrange 56700 Hennebont
In the event of any unresolved difficulty in connection with the use of your personal data, you may refer the matter to the CNIL.